AADSAS Application Locked?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

4thtime_is_the_charm

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Two of my recommenders recently submitted their letters of recommendation to Interfolio. I logged in to my AADSAS application to create a request but, it seems that AADSAS locked something and it won't let me press the "Save This Evaluation Request".

Is anybody experiencing similar problems or had this issue when submitting letters from Interfolio?

Members don't see this ad.

Did you already submit your application..?

I did. I called AADSAS this morning and they walked me through. It turns out that you need to fill out the message to sender even though that is done through Interfolio.

Thank you so much for answering!

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey man, so is the bottom line that you can add more requests for letters of rec even after you submit your application? I just want to 100% confirm before I spend the money of the application fee.

Hey man, so is the bottom line that you can add more requests for letters of rec even after you submit your application? I just want to 100% confirm before I spend the money of the application fee.

You can add requests for evaluation even after submitting.