AADSAS application print view

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Jongho Yoon

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I printed the whole application out and noticed that the coursework section is all out of order. I mean the Dates along with corresponding classes are not in chronological order. For example, it shows Fall Semester 2006, then shows Fall Semester 2007, Fall Semester 2009, ....

I checked the app online, there seems to be no problem.

Does this happen to you guys too?

Members don't see this ad.

I printed the whole application out and noticed that the coursework section is all out of order. I mean the Dates along with corresponding classes are not in chronological order. For example, it shows Fall Semester 2006, then shows Fall Semester 2007, Fall Semester 2009, ....

I checked the app online, there seems to be no problem.

Does this happen to you guys too?

Yup. Seems like it happens to most of us. I already asked AADSAS and they said it's only when you print the app on your end that coursework prints out of order, and AADSAS will view and print it in chronological order just as you have entered it in the app. So NO worries, i guess. :laugh:

I also have a printing question:

When I printed my app - the PS section showed my essay in one big paragraph, but when I looked at the app online, it had its normal paragraphs. Did this happen to anyone else?

Yes. AADSAS says not to worry about out printout, so long as it's in the exact form you want it to be on the site before you submit.