AADSAS application process

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

userah

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey guys. I just finished my dat's and am working on my application for the '09 cycle. I did pretty well on the DAT's but my GPA is on the low side. I was planning on sending in the application early and am trying to finish everything quickly to improve my chances of getting in. I had a few questions while working on the application

I was wondering when I should have everything completed to still be considered an "early" applicant

On the coursework section, it asks for course prefix and number (how it appears on the transcript) but i don't see any prefixes on the transcript i pulled up. I am a rutgers graduate btw if that helps any.

those are the questions i've come up with so far. if i have any more i know the wonderful SDN community will be helpful. if not answer at least to point me in the right direction. sorry if any of these questions have been brought up before in previous threads. I searched around before posting but I didn't come across the information i needed. Thanks guys =)

Members don't see this ad.

bump! nobody knows? =(

If I were you, I would complete and e-submit the application by the end of this month to be considered early.

That's weird that your school don't use any shortened course title on the transcript.

Members don't see this ad :)
alrighty thanks =) yea i'm just about done. hoping to clear up some doubts and then i'm gonna send them on their merry way. hoping to send it out in next day or two. thanks again.

Hi everyone!

My advisor would like a copy of my completed and submitted AADSAS on file as a .pdf. Does anyone know how I can go about doing this?

Thank you

hey guys. I just finished my dat's and am working on my application for the '09 cycle. I did pretty well on the DAT's but my GPA is on the low side. I was planning on sending in the application early and am trying to finish everything quickly to improve my chances of getting in. I had a few questions while working on the application

I was wondering when I should have everything completed to still be considered an "early" applicant

On the coursework section, it asks for course prefix and number (how it appears on the transcript) but i don't see any prefixes on the transcript i pulled up. I am a rutgers graduate btw if that helps any.

those are the questions i've come up with so far. if i have any more i know the wonderful SDN community will be helpful. if not answer at least to point me in the right direction. sorry if any of these questions have been brought up before in previous threads. I searched around before posting but I didn't come across the information i needed. Thanks guys =)

im in the same boat as you, i havent graduated rutgers yet but im assuming our transcripts look the same? i requested a copy of my official transcript but havent received it and i asked the lady at registrar if official and unofficial look exactly the same because of how i have to fill out the application and she said yea - so im just putting down what it says under "Course title" like english comp II 102 (i skipped school & dept code)

i dont know if this helps or if you already sent it out, good luck! let me know what you did too!

hmm okay thanks. that's pretty much what i did. I emailed HPO about that issue as well as a few others. like i took stats for research instead of calc II. Since calc I counts as other science, does stats for research also count as other science or is it just non-science? also does biochem count as bio or chem? i hope they answer soon. it's the only thing holding me back from submitting application at this point. sigh =(

Hi everyone!

My advisor would like a copy of my completed and submitted AADSAS on file as a .pdf. Does anyone know how I can go about doing this?

Thank you

This is a Pre-dent group....and i think you are a pre-med.
Are you one of those of thinking dental as the back up.....:mad::mad:

alright well i called HPO and they told me for course prefix and number section, just put the dept number. so for bio I it would be 119, 101. as for biochem, she's like it's whatever you felt it was more like. it can go both ways. and for stats for research, it's a math course so treat it the same as calc I, so other science. gonna make a few quick changes and send it off.

This is a Pre-dent group....and i think you are a pre-med.
Are you one of those of thinking dental as the back up.....:mad::mad:

I realize this is a pre-dental group, as I am asking a pre-dental question. An astute observation: I am a pre-medical student...looking to help out fellow pre-dental students in my class.

I've been helping out my pre-health professions advisor, being that she is particularly busy lately. Part of my duties include helping club members find answers to any of their application questions. I contacted AADSAS on this topic unsuccessfully. I have had good experience with SDN in the past, that's why I tried to find some help from fellow applicants.

Thanks for the warm welcome

Hi everyone!

Thank you

Download a pdf maker from www.download.com. It installs similar to a printer. In AADSAS, Click on Print Application, then press print, and select the proper PDF software. Viola. PDF.