AADSAS Application Processing/Official Test Scores

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

isittoolate

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey all,

First of all, sorry for the long post...

I posted a few weeks ago about my AADSAS application and my competitiveness for this application cycle. I know that it takes time, but as I applied late in the cycle, I am very anxious about the time required to process my application. If I took my DAT on 8/26 and am wondering approximately how long it took for AADSAS to receive your official scores?

Also, I submitted my application on 8/30, has anyone else applied at a similar time (either this cycle or in previous cycles)? How long did it take for AADSAS to review your application? When I submitted, AADSAS had already received my transcripts as well as LOE's, so those presumably won't hold up the process. I know it is impossible to anticipate how long processing will take, but wondering if anyone has any insight on this process.

BTW, I haven't seen many posts about OHSU, are you guys out there? As an Oregon resident they are my first choice and I was wondering if they have given out any interviews?

And then batches...how do they work? From what I understand, an earlier batch is associated with an earlier application date, but how often are batches sent out to schools? If my application is processed in the next few weeks, what batch will I be in?

Members don't see this ad.

I'm an Oregon resident! OHSU won't be updating applicant statuses until mid September.

Batches are sent out every Friday. I was in the third batch which went out July 13th.

I'm an Oregon resident! OHSU won't be updating applicant statuses until mid September.

Batches are sent out every Friday. I was in the third batch which went out July 13th.
Glad to see another OHSU applicant out there! Seems we're few and far between here on SDN.

It makes me feel a little better that they aren't going to be reviewing applications until mid-September, as I am hoping that my application will be submitted by then! Also, do they have any supplementary applications? On their website and on AADSAS I just saw a $75 application fee...

Also, great stats. I wish my GPA was a little higher like yours, but we have similar DAT scores. If you don't mind me asking, do you go to school here in Oregon? Potentially this is information to discuss over PM I guess haha.

Regardless, any idea on how long DAT scores take? Also, if your application was in the 3rd batch and sent out on July 13th, when did you submit?

Members don't see this ad :)
Glad to see another OHSU applicant out there! Seems we're few and far between here on SDN.

It makes me feel a little better that they aren't going to be reviewing applications until mid-September, as I am hoping that my application will be submitted by then! Also, do they have any supplementary applications? On their website and on AADSAS I just saw a $75 application fee...

Also, great stats. I wish my GPA was a little higher like yours, but we have similar DAT scores. If you don't mind me asking, do you go to school here in Oregon? Potentially this is information to discuss over PM I guess haha.

Regardless, any idea on how long DAT scores take? Also, if your application was in the 3rd batch and sent out on July 13th, when did you submit?

I'm a Portland State Graduate! Just finished my degree last week! :)

I took my DAT on June 22nd and it was posted to my AADSAS on July 2nd. I technically submitted my application on June 19th, but it took a little bit for my transcripts and DAT scores to upload.