AADSAS application question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Slimfast

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So putting down the total number of hours shadowing dentists is optional. What do u guys think if I put nothing at all?

I mean I have around 120 total hours but that's not much compared to others it seems.

Members don't see this ad.

I would put it. Having a blank there could be sketchy for adcoms who might interpret it as zero. 120 hours is nothing to sneeze at either.

So putting down the total number of hours shadowing dentists is optional. What do u guys think if I put nothing at all?

I mean I have around 120 total hours but that's not much compared to others it seems.

How exactly did you arrive at the solution that since 120 hours of shadowing is "not much", you'd rather put down NOTHING instead???? I'd love to see you try to explain your train of thought there to an adcom IF you were even able to get an interview with a big fat goose egg in that section of your app.

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm not sure if there's any logic in putting down nothing. Silly question, honey.

lol i think he is just a little bit pissed right now cuz poland lost to germany yesterday in euro

How exactly did you arrive at the solution that since 120 hours of shadowing is "not much", you'd rather put down NOTHING instead???? I'd love to see you try to explain your train of thought there to an adcom IF you were even able to get an interview with a big fat goose egg in that section of your app.

Word

hey Germany has a quality team, and both goals scored by a Polish striker!