AADSAS application

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

denis92

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have a question. I took lab components and recitation classes which have no grade to them what do I do for the application? I tried writing none for grade that didn't work.

Also my transcript simply shows credits earned, but it doesn't show the credits a class is worth, how will aadsas know if I am telling the truth?(Unofficial transcript , I wonder if the official one is different?)

Members don't see this ad.

I am thinking of using the professional transcript entry service but I am afraid they wont be able to do it because the transcripts do not specify the credits each class is worth only credits earned. So since I have 2 F's they wont know how many credits they were worth (2.5 and 1 credit), I am afraid they could also mislabel it. Any advice? anyone?

For your first question, I have no idea :(

For your second, try to see if you can send an official transcript to yourself electronically (like if your uni uses StudentClearingHouse, then you can just put your email and pay to send one to yourself lol). That way you can see exactly what the reviewers at AADSAS will see and make sure everything matches up. Hope this helps!!

No electronic official transcripts unfortunately. It would take 5-7 days. I emailed the transcripts department, asking if maybe there is a diff. hopefully there is.