AADSAS application

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

smile1234

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
How much time does AADSAS take to submit the application to schools? I have taken Canadian DAT but I am not satisfied with the score and now taking American DAT on 30th of June. I am wondering should I provide my Canadian DAT with my application on 1st June and indicate in my application that I am taking American DAT on 30th June in which case schools may not even see my application till they receive my score or should I just provide my Canadian DAT which is not very strong or should I just provide American DAT? I read that ADEA takes 3-4 weeks to release scores so I believe schools will get my score in the end of july. When will my application be submitted if I file on 1st of june? Any advice from those who have been through the process before will be highly appreciated.

Members don't see this ad.

i'm curious about this as well

I've read that application processing can take anywhere from 4-8 weeks, so even if you send it in on the first, chances are schools won't even have it until July anyway.