AADSAS Application

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

TheAviator

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just spoke with AADSAS customer service regarding mailing date. They informed me that today all verified applications are available to be viewed electronically by your designated dental schools. Can anyone confirm this?

Many Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Just spoke with AADSAS customer service regarding mailing date. They informed me that today all verified applications are available to be viewed electronically by your designated dental schools. Can anyone confirm this?

Many Thanks

I don't know anything else about this, but I assume this would be right since it's straight from AADSAS. Do you not believe them or something?

Many Thanks

From what I heard, the dental schools can view appications 3 days before its mailing date electronically. :)
Although, it would be awesome if they can get hold of the applications right away when everything is verified, it would speed up the time so much :thumbup: