Aadsas application

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

AllahIsGreater

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys quick question. If i were to submit, my AADSAS application now. However i am YET to take my DAT. In a hypothetical situation, where i dont get the grades i was aiming for, how do i tell the dental schools that im retaking the exam, even though i will have already submitted my application.

If this was already asked, i apologize, but im really stressed about this whole prcoess :eek:

Members don't see this ad.

how do i tell the dental schools that im retaking the exam, even though i will have already submitted my application.

I'm in that hypothetical situation now, unfortunately.
I just took the exam and working on my p.s. now. If that is done I can e-submit.
I'm hoping i would be done by next friday... hopefully...

Anywho
I would like to retake the exam but if i decide to I need to notify them via email or phone call [I remember someone telling me that].
And then they will not consider my application until the new exam score is sent in, which is 3-4 wks after the exam date.

I'm gonna just bite my lips and stay calm and self-hypnotize myself that I dont need to retake the exam.

I hope you do better on the exam! Try not to retake. Its only gonna delay your application review.