AADSAS Background Info. Question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ChilliCheeseDog

Dental Student
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
"Has your education ever been interrupted or affected adversely for reasons other than deficiencies in conduct or academic performance?"

have any of you put anything for this question.....2 of my best friends and both of my grandmas passed away during the 4 yrs i was in college....it def. affected my academic performance.....i actually had to carry my best friends casket during finals week...the next day i took my finals.....i dont even remember the tests which i totally bombed....do u think this is something i should list?? i havent in the past b/c i dont want to play the symathy card...its just the truth..that kinda stuff can really mess u up sometimes....not to mention i had unlimited friends to go drink beer with at the time...:oops:

Members don't see this ad.

I was dismissed from optometry school back in 2004. I was immature etc. I was 20 when i entered. I think those questions are there are good to answer if you have something to put there.

Chillicheesedog....My grandmother died too during my sophomore year which had a huge impact on my grades. I wasn't sure if I should list that or not? I did mention it in my personal statement though.

What reasons are you going to list, if any?

Chillicheesedog....My grandmother died too during my sophomore year which had a huge impact on my grades. I wasn't sure if I should list that or not? I did mention it in my personal statement though.

What reasons are you going to list, if any?

prob. what he listed above