AADSAS costs

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Toothfairy08

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey all... as the 2008 cycle approaches, I am starting to prepare myself for the LOADS of money I am about to be spending on application fees, etc. Other threads on here say to apply to at least 10 schools through AADSAS... Does anyone know how much AADSAS charges per school that you choose to have them send your app to? How much should I expect to pay for applications?

Thanks! and GL to all! :)

Members don't see this ad.

i know that you can send your score reports directly to 5 schools for free (well part of the $175 it costs to take the DAT) and each additional school is $25.

is that something we have to do before using AADSAS?

i know that you can send your score reports directly to 5 schools for free (well part of the $175 it costs to take the DAT) and each additional school is $25.

is that something we have to do before using AADSAS?

Yeah everything costs money. To send DAT scores to more than 5 schools it will cost you money as well as AADSAS. I believe with AADSAS it is $200 for the first school and $60 for each school after that...up to a certain number and then the price drops for each school, not very significantly though. I applied to 6 and I had to pay $500, which doesnt include costs for interviews. Applying to dental school is spendy.

Members don't see this ad :)
i applied to 10 schools and the cost was $754 or so. then the dat and to send the scores out to ten schools was like 300. then secondary applications were about 60 each so that was like 600. then traveling to five interviews cost around a grand. shiz i spent more than i realized.

approximate total: $2500 (not counting kaplan dat course)

eleminopee are you lds? Cuz who else says shiz?