AADSAS Coursework Help!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

besteyedee

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey guys,

quick question. So I failed orgo the first time and it shows up as 'F' with a prefix 'E' because I retook it and then got a 'B' and the prefix for that is 'R' (for retake). I see in the special classification that it has 'Repeated Course', but nothing for an 'E'. My school does not count the 'F' into the GPA calculations if retaken, which I've done. How do I fill this out that it's correct and so it doesn't reflect on the GPA calculation??

Thanks in advance!

Members don't see this ad.

It doesn't matter if your school takes it into account for gpa calculation or not, AADSAS will regardless of what it says on your transcript..so both the old grade and new grade will be part of your gpa calculation

It doesn't matter if your school takes it into account for gpa calculation or not, AADSAS will regardless of what it says on your transcript..so both the old grade and new grade will be part of your gpa calculation

Thanks for the quick reply!

I see. So I just put F, correct? Because I do see an 'E' in the grade received part. And put not applicable in the special classification?

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks for the quick reply!

I see. So I just put F, correct? Because I do see an 'E' in the grade received part. And put not applicable in the special classification?

Yes, for the first time you took the course don't mark anything down under the special category (just select F as the grade). For your retake, put the grade you got AND check 'Repeated Course' under the special classifications

Yes, for the first time you took the course don't mark anything down under the special category (just select F as the grade). For your retake, put the grade you got AND check 'Repeated Course' under the special classifications

Okay, thanks so much! But it seems like I have to take more classes to bring up my GPA... :'( maybe i'll look into graduate programs...

thanks this helped me too. i had to re-take both anatomy and physiology lab...that was for PA school though( I had a B- but the schools wouldnt accept a B- lol)...now Im straight on dental track banwagon lol