Sublimize23

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jan 8, 2007
Status
Pre-Dental
Has anyone who submitted their AADSAS without DAT scores gone back and added them? My app mailed on the 31st, I don't know if updating them here will cause a delay.

OP
S

Sublimize23

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jan 8, 2007
Status
Pre-Dental
Well I just called and talked to them and they said once you add this after you've submitted and your app has been mailed, they electronically release the scores to the schools, so it shouldn't be any delay.

Jun 8, 2009
Status
Dental Student
I updated the DAT section after my app was mailed out in the end of June. I took the DAT July 14 and updated it a week ago. Not sure what delay it would do though since the schools already have the first copy of AADSAS from the first mailing.

Kneecoal

10+ Year Member
Mar 2, 2009
Long Island, NY
Status
Pre-Dental
i don't really get what you're saying. you can update that part of your aadsas app AFTER your app has been mailed? what does that do for you?

OP
S

Sublimize23

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jan 8, 2007
Status
Pre-Dental
Yeah, you can update it after it's mailed. The girl said they then notify the schools electronically that you made changes. I think that's the only section besides address you can change after it's been mailed.

OP
S

Sublimize23

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jan 8, 2007
Status
Pre-Dental
You do know that you have to send official DAT scores from ADA right?
Of course. Did that when I signed up, then added 2 more a few days ago. I'm just trying to expedite the process here. And if you can, why not? Though is there any way you can make sure the schools you paid for are receiving the scores?

whawha

10+ Year Member
Apr 1, 2009
Status
Of course. Did that when I signed up, then added 2 more a few days ago. I'm just trying to expedite the process here. And if you can, why not? Though is there any way you can make sure the schools you paid for are receiving the scores?

How do you add more schools in the application? The "plus" thingy in the dental school designation section?