AADSAS Delay?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Kremlar

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Let me ask you all, how long does it take for AADSAS to send out your application?? I submitted it a month ago, they have all my transcripts, eval letters... etc... the only thing not there is my DAT score, but that shouldnt prevent them from sending it out right?... Should I be on their butt to get moving?? Or is this normal? I keep reading that people are getting interviews already and I don't want to be on the bottom of the pile....

Members don't see this ad.

Kremlar said:
Let me ask you all, how long does it take for AADSAS to send out your application?? I submitted it a month ago, they have all my transcripts, eval letters... etc... the only thing not there is my DAT score, but that shouldnt prevent them from sending it out right?... Should I be on their butt to get moving?? Or is this normal? I keep reading that people are getting interviews already and I don't want to be on the bottom of the pile....

they took exactly a month to the date to mail out my application but with August being a very busy month, it might take them a little longer. you can give them a call juist to check up on whats holding your app. back.. you may be missing something or watever but not having your DAT scores will def. NOT hold your app. back. hope this helps.

Bonkers29 said:
they took exactly a month to the date to mail out my application but with August being a very busy month, it might take them a little longer. you can give them a call juist to check up on whats holding your app. back.. you may be missing something or watever but not having your DAT scores will def. NOT hold your app. back. hope this helps.

Thanks Bonkers, as long as I know it's happened to other people, I know it's normal then. I figure it's their busy season now, so i'll give it a few then check up on it... Today is actually a month to the day that I submitted it...

Kremlar said:
Thanks Bonkers, as long as I know it's happened to other people, I know it's normal then. I figure it's their busy season now, so i'll give it a few then check up on it... Today is actually a month to the day that I submitted it...
I submited july 1 and they sent it out on aug. 14