AADSAS Descrepancies

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DRHOYA

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey, I'm just wondering about something. On the supplemental info section on AADSAS, some schools say to have LOR's send through AADSAS (obviously they are included in the package that is sent to schools), but then some schools like StonyBrook for example say this:

Send these materials to the dental school At the Same Time you send AADSAS materials:
  • Application fee $75 (electronic submission - instructions on website)
  • Official college transcript
  • One letter of evaluation from pre-health profession committee or three letters from science faculty
So, for these schools, do we need to send additional letters??? Or have our schools send them individually to StonyBrook??? AADSAS already has them.

Also, I am not taking the DAT until the end of July, so is it a big deal if they get my AADSAS material say.....mid-june??

Thanks guys.

Members don't see this ad.

I'd pick up the phone and call Stoney Brook to ask directly! In fact - there website says that you can send your LORs to AADSAS or them.

Yeah I just noticed that too on their website. I'm calling tomorrow, because my LOR's are enroute to AADSAS as we speak. Thanks.