AADSAS does not send transcripts to schools, so then how...

May 15, 2012
Status
I am applying to about 20 schools. Some of them might want to see if I have an upward trend. How will I know if a certain school wants to see my transcripts? Will it only become known to me if I receive a supplemental application from a particular school?

DocHolliday1982

I'm Your Huckleberry
Apr 19, 2012
Status
Dental Student
I am applying to about 20 schools. Some of them might want to see if I have an upward trend. How will I know if a certain school wants to see my transcripts? Will it only become known to me if I receive a supplemental application from a particular school?
See post below

Last edited:

jeffity

7+ Year Member
Oct 23, 2009
Status
Dentist
AADSAS verifies your transcripts against the coursework and grades you enter (which will show the trend). That's why they're supposed to be official ones from your registrar. The schools take that as valid for application purposes. Later, after you're accepted or something, many schools will then ask for an official transcript sent directly to them.