AADSAS does not send transcripts to schools, so then how...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

LOL LYKE WUT

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am applying to about 20 schools. Some of them might want to see if I have an upward trend. How will I know if a certain school wants to see my transcripts? Will it only become known to me if I receive a supplemental application from a particular school?

Members don't see this ad.

I am applying to about 20 schools. Some of them might want to see if I have an upward trend. How will I know if a certain school wants to see my transcripts? Will it only become known to me if I receive a supplemental application from a particular school?

See post below

Last edited:

AADSAS verifies your transcripts against the coursework and grades you enter (which will show the trend). That's why they're supposed to be official ones from your registrar. The schools take that as valid for application purposes. Later, after you're accepted or something, many schools will then ask for an official transcript sent directly to them.