dentalapp

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Sep 16, 2002
Visit site
Status
Is it true that AADSAS won't mail out all of your transcripts and recommendations and sometimes makes errors in gpa calculations? ( Since my application is in the current mailing, I won't know firsthand until maybe next week. )

Does this happen to almost everyone, or is it just an occasional defect in application processing?

I'm a little concerned because I do not have any copies of the recommendation letters that AADSAS received from me, and it takes more than 2 weeks for requesting transcript requests.

EcoRI

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Mar 19, 2002
PA
Visit site
Status
Dentist
I included two recommendation letters with my materials I sent to the AADSAS. When I called them they said they only received one letter. After I went through the trouble of getting another letter and resending it I found out that the schools did receive both letters. AADSAS just forgot to make a record of the second letter in their files.

ItsGavinC

Moderator Emeritus
15+ Year Member
Oct 7, 2001
Arizona
Status
Dentist
My app. got sent out just fine, including all of the LORs. The only item wrong is that AADSAS neglected to include my apartment # on my mailing address.

About the Ads