AADSAS Extracurricular Question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
B

BalooTheBear

This might be stupid and I'm just another applicant that's freaking out, BUT....

They say the limit for extracurricular activities, volunteering is 10, but I only have 7 to list. Does it look bad that I can't put down 10?

I feel like I'm making nothing into something by worrying about this, but I don't want to make my app look bad.

And to go with the trend everyone else is doing, i'll ask:
How are my chances?

3.5 cum, 3.2 science, 21 AA, 21 TS, 20 PAT, Illinois resident
Applying: UIC, SIU, Marquette, Indiana, Iowa, Case Western, Columbia, NYU, Maryland, Boston, Tufts, Louisville, Pitt, Buffalo

Hoping to submit by the end of the week!
Thanks everybody!j

Members don't see this ad.

You'll be fine! They have limits like that on all the sections so I'm sure they don't expect you to max them all out!

i would be suspect of anyone who put 10 EC's on their app. there just aren't that many hours in the day (plus you want someone who has somewhat of a life)

Members don't see this ad :)
This might be stupid and I'm just another applicant that's freaking out, BUT....

They say the limit for extracurricular activities, volunteering is 10, but I only have 7 to list. Does it look bad that I can't put down 10?

I feel like I'm making nothing into something by worrying about this, but I don't want to make my app look bad.

How are my chances?

Applying: UIC, SIU, Marquette, Indiana, Iowa, Case Western, Columbia, NYU, Maryland, Boston, Tufts, Louisville, Pitt, Buffalo

Thanks everybody!j

What school do you go to?!

How are my chances?

Thanks everybody!j

I had 5 things listed on my EC section, you will be fine!