AADSAS final?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Skibum19

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
do you guys know if i forgot to put something under my extracurriculars in AADSAS and just realized if i can call them and have them put it in, or is what i e-submitted final? i e submitted on may 24th but it hasn't been sent out yet. thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

I'm pretty sure what you submitted is final. You can call AADSAS and beg to have it included, it may be worth a shot. If it's a pretty important extracurricular (i.e. giving free dental work to indigenous Amazonian children while simultaneously providing them with health care and clean water), then you might send an email to your schools letting them know. If its not earth shattering, you might bring it up in the interview or just let it go. I mean, if you forgot it, how important is it?

I'm almost positive that aadsas will not let you add something to your application once it is submitted. But just like the other post said, Is it really that important? Your not going to be accepted or rejected because of an extracurricular activity that you did. It might be a nice topic for the interview but schools focus more on your stats plus your personality and intelligence during the interview.

You can not add anything after you e-submit your application.