Aadsas finally mailed!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

teefRcool

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Man that took forever aadsas finally mailed my app. Submitted June 22, Mailed out July 28.

Members don't see this ad.

teefRcool said:
Man that took forever aadsas finally mailed my app. Submitted June 22, Mailed out July 28.
yup
I submitted June 15th and mine mailed out the same day... dammit all

Me too! :clap:

Submitted June 22
GPA verified June 28
Printout mailed July 28
*she squeals with joy*

But my LORs didn't go out... says they were received by AADSAS July 27. Should I call AADSAS or wait til the next mailing to harass them?

Members don't see this ad :)
drdoodle said:
Me too! :clap:

Submitted June 22
GPA verified June 28
Printout mailed July 28
*she squeals with joy*

But my LORs didn't go out... says they were received by AADSAS July 27. Should I call AADSAS or wait til the next mailing to harass them?

Mine too!

E-Submitted May 16th
Found out problem with AADSAS GPA
GPA verified June 23rd
Printout mailed July 28

Best of luck to you all!

ditto!!!

E-submitted June 17th.
GPA verified June 30th
Printout mailed July 28th!

Only 3/5 LORs were mailed even though the other two were received....any ideas on why?

I'm joining the bunch!! e-submitted on June 10th, grades verified on the 22nd, mailed July 28th with all LORs mailed on the same day. :)

thatsso weird e-submitted- June 21, gpa verified june 22, and still not submitted ????????

gsJ said:
thatsso weird e-submitted- June 21, gpa verified june 22, and still not submitted ????????

I would definitely call them. It doesn't make sense that people with GPA verified applications from June 23rd and June 30th had theirs mailed and yours hasn't been. Unless the dates mentioned by the posters could be in error?

Leeuwenhoek said:
I would definitely call them. It doesn't make sense that people with GPA verified applications from June 23rd and June 30th had theirs mailed and yours hasn't been. Unless the dates mentioned by the posters could be in error?

Which is entirely possible.

gsJ said:

My gpa was calculated on June 17, so i think its from time of gpa verification not submittance.

Mine got mailed out last friday too =)

gophergirl said:
ditto!!!

E-submitted June 17th.
GPA verified June 30th
Printout mailed July 28th!

Only 3/5 LORs were mailed even though the other two were received....any ideas on why?

Wao...GPA verified June 30th and Printout mailed????

Man it sucks for me.... :(
e-submitted - June 11th
Transcript didnt get there till- June 27th
But I am pretty sure my GPA got verified on JUNE 30th also

:mad:

Just wondering....how many mailing has it been so far...is it 5????

And when is the next mailing anyone??? I better be on that...

Thank u..

teefRcool said:

Yaaay! Doesn't it feel great when you finally find out that your application has been mailed out!??

Now you've got to be checking your mailbox and email for secondary application or secondary "fees" to be sent to the schools you've applied to.

i submitted my application on june 23. i called aadsas 4 weeks after and asked why my application hasn't been mailed out yet. they said my application was verified july 7th. (i think that was the date) where on my application can i see what date it was verified on to make sure?

it's august 1st and it still hasn't been sent out yet! :( on top of it all i forgot to put my social security number on my application!!!! i can't believe i did that. it's all a mess now. i have to wait an additional 3 weeks after i take my dat in 2 weeks for my scores to get matched up correctly since my social is missing. eefff!

i'm hurting over here.

delightful said:
i submitted my application on june 23. i called aadsas 4 weeks after and asked why my application hasn't been mailed out yet. they said my application was verified july 7th. (i think that was the date) where on my application can i see what date it was verified on to make sure?

it's august 1st and it still hasn't been sent out yet! :( on top of it all i forgot to put my social security number on my application!!!! i can't believe i did that. it's all a mess now. i have to wait an additional 3 weeks after i take my dat in 2 weeks for my scores to get matched up correctly since my social is missing. eefff!

i'm hurting over here.

Please read:
http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=300755

The average time it takes for AADSAS to mailout the applications after verification is about 5 weeks, so yours should be going into the mail around August 15th (although, the number of verified applications for mailout around this time may be much greater than intially, which means it may longer). AADSAS says processing after verifiaction could range between 4-6/8 weeks depending on volume of applications. It also doesn't help to call with regard to mailing as they won't rush your application as this would be unfair for those who has submitted and verified earlier than you. Good luck.

teefRcool said:

I guess you didn't hear back from places you were waitlisted? I feel for you...but great job, on the early app! :D I wish you luck :luck:

why does it take so long for AADSAS to mail everything? So is my application going to be increadibly late since is submitted it July 31? i'm taking the DAT Aug 7, will they wait 4 weeks after receiving my DAT score to send everything? I don't understand if everything is verified, why does it take a month to send off?

delightful said:

i'm hurting over here.

i heard AADSAS doesn't send out your apps to d-school unless you have finished taking the DATs