AADSAS Grade Converting Question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

wu8313

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have a question about entering grades and converting them to AADSAS grades

When you enter your grades in a class that you got a B+ in, do u put AB (which is 3.5 for the AADSAS converter) or did u leave it as B+??

Because at our school it says B+ is 3.5 but on the converter it says B+ is 3.0...so im confused on the converter whether to put B+ or AB?? Advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I think you are supposed to leave it as a B+ and then you just get screwed on your AADSAS GPA. I'd only put AB if that's what it says on the transcript. I hope I'm wrong though... my school does it the same way and this will hurt my GPA a bit. Sucks since I definitely have a couple of 92% B+'s that will now be 3.3 or 3.0 (I thought AADSAS B+'s were 3.3) rather than a 3.5 or even a 4.0. One more reason why GPA doesn't always tell the whole story...

I think you need to put it as it's shown in your transcripts... they will verify everything and the way I understand they do it is look what you wrote and what the transcript shows. Also if you read at the instruction it also mention that ADDSAS GPA for B+ is 3.3...
Hope this help