AADSAS Grades

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cbarry

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone called w/ questions and gotten the woman who is completely annoyed by dental students?? So my college uses the following grading scale: + and - but not A+, A is the highest. I thought most schools were like this, so I put my grades on the app exactly as they appeared on my transcripts. But then I saw that grading conversion chart on the application and it threw me off. How did you all do it?

Members don't see this ad.

cbarry said:
Has anyone called w/ questions and gotten the woman who is completely annoyed by dental students?? So my college uses the following grading scale: + and - but not A+, A is the highest. I thought most schools were like this, so I put my grades on the app exactly as they appeared on my transcripts. But then I saw that grading conversion chart on the application and it threw me off. How did you all do it?

That is the way my school was as well. You can't make the A's that you were sure were A+'s into A+'s. Sorry. You just have to eat the difference. Don't worry . . . if this descrepancy was really going to affect your GPA significantly then your GPA is probably is already high enough to get into the D school of your choice.

Oh I know I can't make them into A+'s ... Its just annoying that their system is like that. Doesn't seem all that fair - but oh well.