1. Happening now! Our first-ever Instagram takeover with UF College of Dentistry student, Carson. Follow @studentdoctornetwork on Instagram to get a glimpse of life as a D1, ask questions and more!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

AADSAS Grading: AB, BC, CD...

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by beryeuni, May 16, 2007.

1. beryeuni

7+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    Hi,

Im a Canadian applicant and I'm trying to figure out the AADSAS grade.
    My transcript has both letter grade/numerical grade.
    Yet, the AADSAS GPA conversion table has not only A+, A and A- but things in b/w the grades like AB, BC, CD. What're these "intermediate" grades???

Thanks in advance!! :)

2. xdianaax

xdianaax In memory of Riley Jane
    Moderator Emeritus 7+ Year Member

Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
    It's equivalent to an A-/B+, B-/C+...so on...I'm pretty sure that's what it is, it doesn't make sense any other way

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. PChemGrad

PChemGrad I am a banana.
    10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    Put down what your transcript says. if you dont have AB, BC, CD on your transcript dont worry about it.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...