AADSAS has my transcripts

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

gamecock83

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just saw some of the posts below. I sent in my app on May 18th and next dayed my transcripts. It was finally uploaded today that they have been received. Just figured anyone around that time frame might want to know

Members don't see this ad.

I also just saw that my transcripts are in, how long tell aadsas can calculate the GPA?

Tikal said:
I also just saw that my transcripts are in, how long tell aadsas can calculate the GPA?
I believe it says 4-8 weeks~

Members don't see this ad :)
mine is still not there...but i sent mine on 23rd, so i guess couple more weeks...

hopelessdoc said:
mine is still not there...but i sent mine on 23rd, so i guess couple more weeks...

I sent mine on the 22nd and they got it...Check again on Monday

Ditto, requested one from my University on May 22nd, I'm guessing they mailed it the 23rd, and it came up on AADSAS June 3.

gamecock83 said:
Just saw some of the posts below. I sent in my app on May 18th and next dayed my transcripts. It was finally uploaded today that they have been received. Just figured anyone around that time frame might want to know

I sent 3 transcripts in one package certified which was received 5/24. They just posted yesterday with a date of 5/24 for one, 5/30 for another and "not received" for the last one. Anybody else send theirs out all at once and don't have them all posted?? AADSAS is so messed up, it wouldn't surprise me if they managed to lose the last one. They did that to me last year and that's why I sent them all together this year! :eek:

luvabully said:
I sent 3 transcripts in one package certified which was received 5/24. They just posted yesterday with a date of 5/24 for one, 5/30 for another and "not received" for the last one. Anybody else send theirs out all at once and don't have them all posted?? AADSAS is so messed up, it wouldn't surprise me if they managed to lose the last one. They did that to me last year and that's why I sent them all together this year! :eek:

ME TOO!! whaat in the H. I SENT mine alltogether in ONE ENVELOPE tooooo.....and ONE IS MISSING?!?!

how in the hell can that bE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im not having the problems you guys are having but I accidentaly sent one in early march and another one in may and they both showed up neither one were sent with a matching form. go figure.