AADSAS in, Now what?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DJ Quik

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
My AADSAS is in and I have done supplimentals for the schools that have asked, now what? Do I just need to wait, or do I call the schools and ask to see what is going on, or what? :confused: I am not exactly sure how proactive I need to be for this whole process. My DAT scores should post by the end of this week, are they just waiting until then? Any Ideas?

Members don't see this ad.

Wait...and wait...and wait. When the schools receive your application they review, then they'll tell you if you need to do something. They could contact you with e-mail, snail mail, or on AADSAS. Make sure you've paid any fees and submitted everything else that some schools may want you to send at the same time as the AADSAS app.

reapply2007 said:
Wait...and wait...and wait. When the schools receive your application they review, then they'll tell you if you need to do something. They could contact you with e-mail, snail mail, or on AADSAS. Make sure you've paid any fees and submitted everything else that some schools may want you to send at the same time as the AADSAS app.

I have been waiting for weeks now for my app to be mailed. I also had to wait for almost five months for Long Island University to send my transcripts. :mad:
Good Luck to us all.... I wonder if this is a sign of things to come??? :confused: