AADSAS Inconsistency

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

FutureNSXDent

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is it just me or are some of you also experiencing this. My AADASA was sent on 7/16 and LOR a week later. However, yesterday I received several postcards from some schools indicating that they are still missing my transcript and LOR. Anyone facing the same problem?

Also, for those of you out there who sent out their application in Mid July and took DAT first week of sept, has any of you heard anything from any dental schools? I got an interview from Indiana Univeristy, but they said that it was an error, that i still need to submit app fee and other paper work before they can grant me the official interview.

NSXDent

NSXDent

Members don't see this ad.

Hi NSXER
samething happened to me. I sent in my application a week earlier than you did. Most schools only received 1 transcript when I had 3. AADSAS told me they have no way to determine which schools have complete file and which one dont. I just ask them to send transcipts to all schools again( I am not sure if they did it or not though.... I ll call them tomorow to check)

good news is that I still received some interviews. I think we need to send them another official transcipt anyways after they accept us

If transcripts are free at your school, I would send them again through your school. I think that is the best way to go

Try not to go through aadsas. They have too much applicants to deal with.

I am having the same problem....I am so frustrated with AADSAS....even those damn DAT people. I submitted my AADSAS application on july 26th and sent my transcripts to AADSAS the next day. Schools sent me responses about a week ago that they received my application and almost every school said I was missing something-mainly transcripts. I called AADSAS, and aside from calling for about an hour just to get a hold of someone there, they told me that they would get around to it in a week or two...now some schools say they received it and some schools still havent....I dont know if I should blame AADSAS or the schools for that....

What REALLY pissed me off is that I sent my DAT requests to schools in July also....and some schools said that they still didnt get it. I tried calling the DAT people and they kept transferring me around to different people...the last person just hung up on me because she couldnt understand my question...it is a simple question! WHERE ARE MY DAT SCORES DAMMIT! again, i dont know who to blame for that, but someone is to blame and its not me!

Members don't see this ad :)
Gavin, I am already starting to cringe at the exorbitant amount of money I will probably spend on PASS next year. They substantially raised their fees to some ridiculous amounts this year - a 245% increase. ASDA is looking into this price fixing to hopefully stop the fees from increasing even more.

See what you have to look forward to?