AADSAS instruction box?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sj71505

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is anyone else having trouble viewing the instructions on the AADSAS app when you click on "instructions for this section?" I pretty much figured out the instructions for all the other sections except for the coursework section. I have no idea what to do there. Please help!

Members don't see this ad.

I'm having the same problem. I can't open the FAP instruction box or any box for that matter in any section.

On the top left of the coursework section, if you just click "ADD NEW TERM," it'll pop up with a screen that tells you to enter the term and then once you enter the term, it will come up on the screen as "Term Information 1: 2009 Fall Semester" for example. Then on the right hand side, click "ADD COURSE." Hopefully that makes sense/answers your question!

Here is an update from ADEA on facebook:

"Attention Applicants: We are currently experiencing technical difficulties with the Instructions and Frequently Asked Questions. We are working to make them available again as quickly as possible. Please check periodically to see if you are able to access them. Thank you for your patience!"