1. The SDN iPhone App is back and free through November! Get it today and please post a review on the App Store!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

AADSAS-July 28

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by OSUDDS, Jul 28, 2006.

1. OSUDDS

OSUDDS Senior Member
    2+ Year Member

Podiatry Student
    So, I got an email from UK today that said they got my AADSAS app. The AADSAS website still says not mailed out...so it mustve gone out Monday and they didnt update.
    I submitted June 15, and my trannys were in prior to this date, GPA sometime around there too.

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. aggie.teacher

aggie.teacher Baylor 2011
    2+ Year Member

Dental Student
    I did as well. I submitted June 10, but my last transcript didn't get there until the 22nd. OU cashed my check to them a while back...couple of weeks ago. AADSAS still says not mailed. Either their looking at the electronic forms, or AADSAS is really slow. Can't be AADSAS... OSUDDS, what all can you tell me about Kentucky? I've been doing my research and would like to see what you have to say...

4. OSUDDS

OSUDDS Senior Member
    2+ Year Member

Podiatry Student
    The email from UK implied that they recieved my printout from AADSAS. I'm really just starting to research my schools in-depth now.Most of what I know right now is from Predents.com. However, I know UK prefers instate students and theyre on rolling admissions. Plus for class of 2009:
    Grade Point Average:
    Cumulative GPA
    Science GPA

DAT Average:
    Academic Average
    Perceptual
    Science Average
    Thats all I got right now really, I wish I knew more...