AADSAS-July 28

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

OSUDDS

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So, I got an email from UK today that said they got my AADSAS app. The AADSAS website still says not mailed out...so it mustve gone out Monday and they didnt update.
I submitted June 15, and my trannys were in prior to this date, GPA sometime around there too.

Members don't see this ad.

I did as well. I submitted June 10, but my last transcript didn't get there until the 22nd. OU cashed my check to them a while back...couple of weeks ago. AADSAS still says not mailed. Either their looking at the electronic forms, or AADSAS is really slow. Can't be AADSAS... OSUDDS, what all can you tell me about Kentucky? I've been doing my research and would like to see what you have to say...

The email from UK implied that they recieved my printout from AADSAS. I'm really just starting to research my schools in-depth now.Most of what I know right now is from Predents.com. However, I know UK prefers instate students and theyre on rolling admissions. Plus for class of 2009:
Grade Point Average:
Cumulative GPA
Science GPA

DAT Average:
Academic Average
Perceptual
Science Average
Thats all I got right now really, I wish I knew more...