AADSAS Letters of Recommendation sent?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jabeck74

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
What is AADSAS policy on sending the LORs. They have had mine for almost a month and not sent yet. Does it update on the site and tell you when they have been sent...I don't see a place for that? It only has a received column...meaning AADSAS has received them from my evaluators.

AADSAS :mad:

Members don't see this ad.

Has your application been sent to the schools yet? Usually AADSAS sends out your LORS 3 weeks after your application. Then you have to wait for the LOR's to arrive at the school. Then the school has to process your letters, so it can take quite a while before the school officially has them.

thats why I had my LOR sent directly to the schools

Members don't see this ad :)
They mailed my application out on Nov 28. This letter of recommendation stuff stresses me out because I have asked some of my teachers to mail them at least 7 or 8 times because this is my 2nd year to apply. I know they are getting tired of mailing them out everywhere. I wish I could just get a copy and send them myself.

jabeck74 said:
They mailed my application out on Nov 28. This letter of recommendation stuff stresses me out because I have asked some of my teachers to mail them at least 7 or 8 times because this is my 2nd year to apply. I know they are getting tired of mailing them out everywhere. I wish I could just get a copy and send them myself.
wow, you dropped the ball 2 years in a row!!!!