jabeck74

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Apr 15, 2005
Status
Dental Student
What is AADSAS policy on sending the LORs. They have had mine for almost a month and not sent yet. Does it update on the site and tell you when they have been sent...I don't see a place for that? It only has a received column...meaning AADSAS has received them from my evaluators.

AADSAS :mad:

tinman831

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff member
Administrator
Lifetime Donor
15+ Year Member
Dec 11, 2004
Texas
Status
Dentist
Has your application been sent to the schools yet? Usually AADSAS sends out your LORS 3 weeks after your application. Then you have to wait for the LOR's to arrive at the school. Then the school has to process your letters, so it can take quite a while before the school officially has them.

INFNITE

mmm....doughnut
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Aug 12, 2005
NY
Status
Dental Student
thats why I had my LOR sent directly to the schools

About the Ads

jabeck74

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Apr 15, 2005
Status
Dental Student
They mailed my application out on Nov 28. This letter of recommendation stuff stresses me out because I have asked some of my teachers to mail them at least 7 or 8 times because this is my 2nd year to apply. I know they are getting tired of mailing them out everywhere. I wish I could just get a copy and send them myself.

Hot pickle baby

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Dec 8, 2005
Status
jabeck74 said:
They mailed my application out on Nov 28. This letter of recommendation stuff stresses me out because I have asked some of my teachers to mail them at least 7 or 8 times because this is my 2nd year to apply. I know they are getting tired of mailing them out everywhere. I wish I could just get a copy and send them myself.
wow, you dropped the ball 2 years in a row!!!!

About the Ads