AADSAS number?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

humcar22

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone, I submitted my application a couple days ago and now I'm working on supplemental applications. When they ask for AADSAS number, do they want:

1) ID number, or
2) where I am in the queue based on when I applied?

I'm going through this application process completely on my own and I'm lost. :(

(I know there are some other threads on this topic, but they are v outdated and still unclear)

Members don't see this ad.

Hey everyone, I submitted my application a couple days ago and now I'm working on supplemental applications. When they ask for AADSAS number, do they want:

1) ID number, or
2) where I am in the queue based on when I applied?

I'm going through this application process completely on my own and I'm lost. :((

Your AADSAS ID is the same as the CAS ID. So if you go on AADSAS, you can find your CAS ID at the top!

that's CAS ID on top right corner of the app on the main page

Members don't see this ad :)
Your AADSAS ID is the same as the CAS ID. So if you go on AADSAS, you can find your CAS ID at the top!

thank you! anytime I searched for AADSAS number, it seemed I only came across the queue number. people are so fixated on this loool

Reactions: 1 user
thank you! anytime I searched for AADSAS number, it seemed I only came across the queue number. people are so fixated on this loool
LOL it will be ok! good luck!!:)