aadsas-"offer made"

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ND-DG

Good to be Irish
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
i went to check the designated schools and it said for Marquette "offer made." what does that mean?

Members don't see this ad.

You'er accepted!!! Congrats. an offer means acceptance!! CONGRATS AGAIN!

Members don't see this ad :)
screwclassparty said:
hey did you interview at marquette?

yeah, i interviewed mid october

ND-DG said:
yeah, i interviewed mid october

i got the same "offer" yesssss....

i interviewed end of oct

Congratulations. I have a question for you that were accepted to Marquette. When you were invited for an interview, did the AADSAS website state, under status, "Invited for Interview"? I interviewed at MUSD but AADSAS never posted that I was invited. I received a letter in the mail. However, IUSD and Louisville both stated "Invited for Interview". AADSAS is so screwed up that they don't know their ass from their mouth.

Hoosier Daddy said:
Congratulations. I have a question for you that were accepted to Marquette. When you were invited for an interview, did the AADSAS website state, under status, "Invited for Interview"? I interviewed at MUSD but AADSAS never posted that I was invited. I received a letter in the mail. However, IUSD and Louisville both stated "Invited for Interview". AADSAS is so screwed up that they don't know their ass from their mouth.

my entire marquette section was blank until just a few hours ago. now it's a real concise "offer made"

the status didnt change, but the same thing happened for michigan for me...nothing changed. and actually status didnt change for UDM for me either...o well

Congratulations! From the title of the thread I thought maybe you had made an offer to buy the Pinto of an operation that is AADSAS. :scared:

ND-DG said:
the status didnt change, but the same thing happened for michigan for me...nothing changed. and actually status didnt change for UDM for me either...o well

What time did you see that Marquette status change today?

Hoosier Daddy said:
What time did you see that Marquette status change today?

i don't know what time it changed. i just checked 30 minutes ago.

yeah, i checked mine around 930 and it had changed, but im not sure when it actually had

I see the same thing on mine!!! I hope that means that we are IN!!!! :luck: