AADSAS Official DAT Scores

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

moler

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Please correct me if I'm wrong, but am I correct in saying that if I see a "Taken" and "Received" date under the "Official Scores" section of my AADSAS application, then every single school I've designated in AADSAS (I did NOT select any schools when I registered for the DAT's through the ADA) will still get my scores?

Members don't see this ad.

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but am I correct in saying that if I see a "Taken" and "Received" date under the "Official Scores" section of my AADSAS application, then every single school I've designated in AADSAS (I did NOT select any schools when I registered for the DAT's through the ADA) will still get my scores?

well this is the million dollar question. I went through so much trouble with this because some schools told me that they would be able to see whatever is on AADSAS. But I called AADSAS and ADA and they both told me that ADA would not release the scores unless they received a payment for each school individually. I was scared and didn't want to risk even the slightest possibility so I ended up paying ADA a bunch of money to "officially" release my scores. Seems kind of ridiculous but I guess it's your call.

Maybe people who didn't pay and still received interview invites can chime in??

I didn't pay ADA directly and the scores were sent.
Check under the School Designations. If there is a second mailings date right after your scores were received, then AADSAS probably sent them out.