AADSAS Open NOW!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Bocci Balls

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
It is open now!!!

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
it won't even load for me :mad: grrrrrr

lol, i cannot even creat a new account right now

Someone put up the link!

breakin my balls, aadsas.

too many people are trying to create an account...too many competition for you:D :D :D :D

this is what happens when you announce it on the world wide web:D :D
some people are going to have to drop off to give others the chance to log in:D :D :D

this is what happens when you announce it on the world wide web:D :D
some people are going to have to drop off to give others the chance to log in:D :D :D

If you would all be kind enough to stay off the AADSAS website until I complete my application, I would be much abliged!

I'll pray for you to get in in exchange:D :D :D :D

Would the Medical School rejects please drop off first?
Would the slim shady please....:laugh: :D

Do u guys usually answer the Ethnic Identification part... will it hurt you if u choose not to answer?
{please PM instead of replying... i don't want to be accused of trolling or whatever}

Members don't see this ad :)
What the heck does it mean by AADSAS grade? :confused:

Do u guys usually answer the Ethnic Identification part... will it hurt you if u choose not to answer?
{please PM instead of replying... i don't want to be accused of trolling or whatever}

STOP TROLLING!!

sorry :oops:
(won't happen again)

Why would you be hurt by your ethnic identification....??

nevermind, I dont want to get into this again

The pages don't load up as quick as it should...bleh! :thumbdown:

Finish up quick, you guys...I want my turn. ;)

wow the website is pretty slow!! I wish everyone the best of luck!!!

I think someone should organize a 2008 aadsas strike! Just refuse to submit your apps through that slooooow service!

Yeah that's it...I can see my chances going up already...:D

When you apply, how early is early? Before June?

'After clicking the "Create New Account" button, you will be securely and seamlessly authenticated.'

NOT! :laugh:

Can anyone let me know. I went to the ADEA website but cannot find the link to start the application. Can anyone let me know what is the procedure to get to the 08 application cycle.

This is so painful... click... wait for 15 minutes... click.... wait for 15 minutes

here you go: https://aadsas.adea.org/aadsas08/application.cgi

It's freaking slow for me to enter all my info right now. Everytime I completed filling a page of information and clicked saved, the page just stalled ...grrr.. Then I have to re-enter all my information again. :confused:

this application hurts my neck. one teacher already uploaded my leter of rec.:D

this application hurts my neck. one teacher already uploaded my leter of rec.:D

Hurry Hurry if you dont apply within the next 24 hours your chances of getting into dental school drop off expodentially. :laugh: :smuggrin: :laugh: :smuggrin:

let the fun begin

It's working fine now i guess? lag is not too bad couple seconds.

anyway

when you make the Transcript Matching Form. for the scholl you are currently attending what do you put down as end date????

Thanks for the link Smooth Operator. Did anyone have problems with printing the transcript matching form. Do you have to enter the information for the school and then only you can print the matching form? I guess hundreds or thousands of people are logging on at the same time and its running slow. It logged me out.

Quick question, when adding courses such as an Incests class that counts as a biological science course, do I put the classification as biology or other sciences?

ummm, just a suggestion...tomorrow won't kill your chances of getting in, as a matter of fact anytime in the MONTH won't hurt your chances...just a suggestion though:)

For the course work how do we determine what the "Course Level" is??
...upper diversion, lower division, graduate, etc....

For the course work how do we determine what the "Course Level" is??
...upper diversion, lower division, graduate, etc....

I was just about to post the same question. Anyone know the ans?

If you took it after undergrad, that's graduate, upper level is junior and senior year of undergrad, and well, you can figure out what lower is...

let me clarify graduate is anything over a 4000 level class, I don't know what it is in all the schools but anything pretty much over 4th year level classes

Lower division is a class you're supposed to take in the first 2 years, and upper level are classes you should take as a junior and senior. I think...

I took all my pre-reqs AFTER I got my Bachelor's degree..... what should I put?

You beat me to it, Diana =)

Lower division is a class you're supposed to take in the first 2 years, and upper level are classes you should take as a junior and senior. I think...

This is correct.

Graduate is anything you would take when earning a masters or doctorate.

i think 100 or 200 level courses are lower division
300 and 400 are upper division
..and higher are grad courses or if you took any upper division as a grad course i suppose you'd mark it as a grad rather than upper div. hope that helps.

I took all my pre-reqs AFTER I got my Bachelor's degree..... what should I put?

I think it depends on what the class is listed at at the school you took it in. Is it a class usually freshmen take, like General chemistry or is it usually a senior class, like biochemistry. I use the class # to help...100-200 level classes are lower, and 300-400 are high level.

Everyone is beating me! I need to stop replying lol

You can answer my question as it hasn't been addressed yet :oops:

thanks! Also, what is math considered? ..science, nonscience??

i think 100 or 200 level courses are lower division
300 and 400 are upper division
..and higher are grad courses or if you took any upper division as a grad course i suppose you'd mark it as a grad rather than upper div. hope that helps.

This all depends on the school you go to.
at UCSB Lower division was numbered 1 - 99
Upper division was numbered 100 - 199
Graduate was 200 - and up

at CU Boulder
Lower Division is numbered 1000 - 2999
Upper Division is numbered 3000 - 4999
Graduate is 5000 - and up

So it all depends on the school you go to. You should know since you have been in college for what 3 - 5 years now. Just look at the numbers on the classes you took every year in college now. you should know what you were doing.
If you cant figure this out, I don't think you have what it takes to make it in dental school.

You can answer my question as it hasn't been addressed yet :oops:

I would...but I don't get it :( Sowwy. I always have problems figuring out what's BCP/Other/Non sci.

Quick question, when adding courses such as an Incests class that counts as a biological science course, do I put the classification as biology or other sciences?

Put this class under what ever department offered it.