Quantcast

AADSAS Payment Form?????

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dentexus

10+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.
I've just submitted my aadsas application, and I'm gonna pay by check. The instruction says I have to download the "AADSAS Payment Form" in order to pay by check, but I can't find it on the website. Does anyone know how I can get the form? Moreover, I was supposed to pay by credit card, but whenever I clicked the pay by credit card, it was not working (It just automatically says "your log-on is expired & try again") and that's why I choose check payment method. Did anybody get the same problem?

pearlynj

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
same problem here. I'm going to call the service and see what's up and I'll post with a solution if there is one.

Dr2BSoon

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Finally got the payment thing figured out and submitted. It is a shame that I had my application done 15 minutes after it was released, and wasted 18 hours trying to pay thus losing my awesome place in line for aadsas #. Good luck guys.

pearlynj

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Can you inform us about the payment method? Still clueless.

ianwright

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
pearlynj said:
Can you inform us about the payment method? Still clueless.

You guys are allready at this stage of the process? :) Nice work, BUT consider this:

A simple error on your application can delay it for quite a while. If you abosolutey want to submit it - go ahead, but I would re-read it a couple of days later - just to make sure it is all correctly filled out.

This is just my opinion - please don't post a back-lash or get me DQ'd on SDN - thanks!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
The meaning of life - you make some money then you die
KEEP SMILING :)

pearlynj

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Thanks for your suggestion, and it's a good one. I've read mine over a few times though and am pretty satisfied.

As for all of you eager to submit, I just spoke to a representative and was informed that they are working on the problem and are taking down the payment info manually to submit in the next 24 hrs.

There's one option.

Utes

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
That's weird, what number did you call to talk to a rep? I called to at least report the problem and the customer service line said that all reps were in training and to call back in 24 hrs. I've read over my app, and my wife has as well. I'm confident that I don't have any errors, I'd like to submit just to get this thing out of the way.

Thanks,
Utes

pearlynj

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
The website should be working now.

jdcinza13

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I didn't think they would accept it until June 1st???

joobs

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
juss want to see what time it is according to sdn