AADSAS problems

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

krock89

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am a first time poster to this site, but a long time viewer. I imagine I am not alone having problems with AADSAS. So it came to my attention Friday afternoon from one of the dental schools I applied to that my ADDSAS application was not updated with my courses from this past summer. I did everything that I was supposed to do. I got an official transcript mailed to AADSAS (received August 5, 2005). I submitted my application earlier in the summer so it was necessary to send an academic update to AADSAS, which I did in December. Now they tell me that they never received the update and that I do not have a transcript with those grades on file. Back in December I called to confirm receipt of all transcripts and to make sure my update was received and was told everything looked good. I have been on the phone with them several times today and have contacted them via email and have been told over an over that I never submitted the grades (even though they all show up under my course lists with all grades accompanying them) and that they haven't received a transcript. I guess I am trying to vent some of my frustration with this post. So I am wondering if anyone else has had a similar problem. I am in the process of making sure the schools know the reason they didn't receive my updated. Now I feel all is lost for this year. I applied to 9 schools and received two interviews. I was not aware of any problem until Friday and was assured previously by the schools I interviewed with that my application was coming up for review shortly. The deadline for submitting the update was Friday, so iI guess that is why I was informed of this issue now. Any feedback is appreciated.

Members don't see this ad.