1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

AADSAS Q - Updating grades?

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by Dentalist, Nov 17, 2005.

1. Dentalist

Dentalist carpe diem
    10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    Hey guys,

I have a question regarding GPA calculation in AADSAS application. Suppose, I send in my application in May, and my GPA turns out to be 3.4. I take the courses over the spring, and send in updated grades (3.5 overall) in June. Will the schools consider my updated GPA(3.5) or the one I sent in May(3.4)? I would appreciate your input. Thanks!

-Dentalist

2. Kinski

Kinski Member
    5+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    Why don't you submit your application and send updated transcript including spring semester grades in June? One month difference = no biggy since you apply early anyway.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. philicity

philicity Member
    7+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    once you've submitted the aadsas application, you can't change any information under "coursework" which includes grades. only in december/january/february *not sure which month* they allow you to update.
    but don't worry, i don't think a 0.1 difference in GPA makes that big of a difference.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. food4thots

food4thots Senior Member
    5+ Year Member

Dental Student
    i believe u can enter grades in January.

5. adr12

adr12 Senior Member
    5+ Year Member

Dental Student
    Correct, December or January I believe.