aadsas question + planned coursework transcripts

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

baby_teeth

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
ok, here's my deal....i'm planning on taking an informal post-bacc in september from a different university than my the one i got my degree from BUT if i add in the "planned" coursework section the courses i'm planning on taking, will aadsas hold my application until they receive those transcripts?? (the transcripts won't have anything on them cuz i havent taken any courses from them yet) or can i wait until the academic update in jan?

anyone know if i can add those courses and not worry about sending in a transcript? thanks

Members don't see this ad.

add them as planned and then there's not transcript to send until they are completed. good luck.

mlle said:
add them as planned and then there's not transcript to send until they are completed. good luck.

thanks for the quick reply!

baby_teeth said:
ok, here's my deal....i'm planning on taking an informal post-bacc in september from a different university than my the one i got my degree from BUT if i add in the "planned" coursework section the courses i'm planning on taking, will aadsas hold my application until they receive those transcripts?? (the transcripts won't have anything on them cuz i havent taken any courses from them yet) or can i wait until the academic update in jan?

anyone know if i can add those courses and not worry about sending in a transcript? thanks

Later in the cycle around Dec, AADSAS will give you the option to change your course work as well. They know that its "planned."