AADSAS Question!

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by DesiDentist, May 2, 2002.

1. DesiDentist

DesiDentist G. S. Khurana, DMD, MBA
    Moderator Emeritus Exhibitor

Dentist
    Hey guys,

I just had a question about AADSAS. I was looking at last years application and I was wondering if I went to two schools at the same time how I would need to transfer those grades. I recall looking at several sheets that require you to enter your school code and the classes one took. I was a full time student at my University but for a year I took a class at night at a community college as well. Since all my credits transferred can I state the same school or...??? Any feedback would be appreciated.

Thanks,
    DesiDentist

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. steiner19er

steiner19er Senior Member

I had the same problem, but it is easily solved:

In one block (preferably the one that started earlier) put the school code (ie: 001234) and the dates (ie: Aug 2000-Dec 2000), followed by the classes you took. In the next block put the other school code (ie: 002555) and the dates (ie: Oct 2000-Dec 2000) followed by the classes.

DO NOT put the classes from the Community College under that of your Univeristy, put each class under its respective college. You only have to list this community college class once, under the community college.

Got it, i hope that helps