AADSAS question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bumpski20

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I took my DAT last fall but Im taking it again in june. Do I fill out my info for date of most recent DAT (October) AND date of future DAT (June), or just date of future DAT??

-Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

I would do the obvious and fill it out honestly... put your last score and your future retake date. Unless of course you didn't want to submit your application until you had your new DAT scores...

Members don't see this ad :)
I have a question too. I took DAT last year and got 22/22/24.
But, I'm planning to take it again in July just for some schools with average 22+.
In order to let the other schools work on my app, can I just type in my last score but nothing on the future take part?
And I guess I will just send out the future score to the schools with higher DAT average.
Please help. I already sent scores to every school I will apply.

I have a question too. I took DAT last year and got 22/22/24.
But, I'm planning to take it again in July just for some schools with average 22+.
In order to let the other schools work on my app, can I just type in my last score but nothing on the future take part?
And I guess I will just send out the future score to the schools with higher DAT average.
Please help. I already sent scores to every school I will apply.
I think that would be just fine. Why in the crap would you want to retake it though?! Gosh, some people....