Aadsas Questions!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Mayo123

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone, I'm getting ready to submit my AADSAS application and I just had a question about formatting for the personal statement. How do we insert tabs? Everytime I try to indent my paragraphs and preview the statement, the indentations don't show up. Also, how many characters do indents take up?

Also, just out of curiousity, here are the schools I'm planning on applying to. Can I get some general impressions about them? Which do you think will be most difficult to get into? Am I applying to too many? What are the general strengths of some of these schools (maybe you know something about them that I don't know :) )!

Michigan, Marquette, Tennessee, Indiana, Louisville, Nova, Case, NYU, UPenn, Tufts, Maryland

Thanks in advance for your help. If any of you can answer my personal statement question today, that would be great! I'll be able to submit my AADSAS tonight.

Members don't see this ad.

Just manually indent using Spacebar or else just skip a line at the end of the paragraph.

For Case..I guess you know that 3rd and 4th year will have their own cubicle. But what I didn't know is that along with the sealant program, you will also be exposed to patient care beginning in the middle of your 2nd semester of your 1st year when have weekly prophy patients.