AADSAS questions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

teefy16

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone! I have a few questions about filling out the application. For dental experience/volunteer experience/extracurrics and etc. if there is something that I did from Dec 04-Jan 05 and then Dec 05-Jan 06 would I just put the start date as Dec 04 and Jan 06 as the end date? I know there's a big gap in between the two dates but they won't let me put multiple dates.
Secondly, for awards/honors/scholarships, I haven't gotten many in college so should I put scholarships I got FOR college? This also kind of goes back to the first question but if I was on the Dean's list for different semesters (not continuous) how should I enter it?

Thank you so much!

Members don't see this ad.

hi

you should be as specific as possible on the AADSAS. if there is space for you to enter it as separate events, you should go ahead and do that. it's just less to explain in the future.

I had a very similar situation last year - I put it in as once experience with the start date (Dec 04 in your case) and end date (Jan 06 in your case), and then where you can write about the experience I got specific and mentioned that there was a large gap. This let me get specific without having to list one experience as two.
PS. Schools seemed fine with it - at least no one mentioned it.