1. The SDN iPhone App is back and free through November! Get it today and please post a review on the App Store!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

AADSAS-quick ?

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by summergirl84, Jul 28, 2006.

1. summergirl84

summergirl84 New Member

Pre-Dental
    when entering course work, is a maymester considered interim or summer I? thanks!

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. reapply2007

reapply2007 Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

Dental Student
    Interim is a three week session usually in January. Summer I is the first part of a two-term summer. I don't think it matters much which you choose because either way AADSAS is really mostly concerned with GPA. If AADSAS takes issue with whichever you pick, they will change it to what they want. What is important is that you submit your application before it becomes "late."

4. tinman831

tinman831 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Administrator Dentist Lifetime Donor Classifieds Approved 10+ Year Member

Dentist
    On my application, I indicated my Maymester to be part of Summer 1. They didn't seem to care.