AADSAS Rant

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Aner

Wizard of Wiggling
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I know there's an ADA rant, now I have an AADSAS rant. They unsubmitted my application today because they said they needed the transcript from the school I got my AP credits from. Last year, I clearly asked if they need that school and they said no, and everything went FINE. Now, the day before they send out the first batch of apps (that I was supposed to be in), they unsubmitted me!!! I WANT TO SCREAM AND HIT PEOPLE!!!!!

Members don't see this ad.

Yeah, I’m feeling a bit of frustration already too. I sent transcripts four weeks ago, and verified that the schools sent them. All but one was received within a week. Now after contacting them about the missing transcript they are creating a “task” to figure out where it went.

Good luck! I had to re-submit a transcript 3 times last cycle before they finally "found" it. In my final phone call to AADSAS the lady I spoke to stated, "Well why in the world are you worrying about this transcript being posted? You sent us 3 copies." I kept sending transcripts you ***** because the post office receipt said you got it but it didn't get posted!!
Cost me a lot of time and put me in the late part of the cycle.

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks for commiserating :laugh: It seems like they mess with heads often. They got back to me today that they did not, in fact, need my AP transcripts after all. So basically, I was all good and ready, but they just felt like plucking me out of the first shipment of apps. ::Sigh::

it's unfortunate but AADSAS probably hires a bunch of temps that have no idea what they are doing, don't care, and get paid 7 bucks an hour to do it...otherwise it would be a good system.:rolleyes:

Why do they make us retype everything when they have OCR, PDF, email, network and all that stuff in this digital age that could be done behind the scene electronically?