AADSAS reads SDN! Did they fix View Source?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

peridot12

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I can't "View Source" and see my Status any longer! Is this the case for anyone else?

I am waiting for a call on December 1st - I don't think my #1 is updating AADSAS on the 30th.

Good luck to all applicants!

Everyone keeps telling me if I don't hear 12/1 that doesn't mean I won't be a part of the 2012 class...It's hard to remember that!!!

Eat Drink and be Merry!

Members don't see this ad.

I can't "View Source" and see my Status any longer! Is this the case for anyone else?

I am waiting for a call on December 1st - I don't think my #1 is updating AADSAS on the 30th.

Everyone keeps telling me if I don't hear 12/1 that doesn't mean I won't be a part of the 2012 class...It's hard to remember that!!!

Eat Drink and be Merry!

Eat, Drink, and be Merry is possibly the worst advice you could give to anyone

Eat Drink and be Merry!

The view source option is unfortunately no longer available.

Members don't see this ad :)
Eat, Drink, and be Merry is possibly the worst advice you could give to anyone

awww ****, now you tell me. should i stop now cuz i started but if you think i should stop, i will :confused:

Stop now. They fixed the glitch. Go...be merry :)