AADSAS reads SDN! Did they fix View Source?

Started by peridot12
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

peridot12

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I can't "View Source" and see my Status any longer! Is this the case for anyone else?

I am waiting for a call on December 1st - I don't think my #1 is updating AADSAS on the 30th.

Good luck to all applicants!

Everyone keeps telling me if I don't hear 12/1 that doesn't mean I won't be a part of the 2012 class...It's hard to remember that!!!

Eat Drink and be Merry!
 
I can't "View Source" and see my Status any longer! Is this the case for anyone else?

I am waiting for a call on December 1st - I don't think my #1 is updating AADSAS on the 30th.

Good luck to all applicants!

Everyone keeps telling me if I don't hear 12/1 that doesn't mean I won't be a part of the 2012 class...It's hard to remember that!!!

Eat Drink and be Merry!


Eat, Drink, and be Merry is possibly the worst advice you could give to anyone
 
I can't "View Source" and see my Status any longer! Is this the case for anyone else?

I am waiting for a call on December 1st - I don't think my #1 is updating AADSAS on the 30th.

Good luck to all applicants!

Everyone keeps telling me if I don't hear 12/1 that doesn't mean I won't be a part of the 2012 class...It's hard to remember that!!!

Eat Drink and be Merry!

The view source option is unfortunately no longer available.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Eat, Drink, and be Merry is possibly the worst advice you could give to anyone



awww ****, now you tell me. should i stop now cuz i started but if you think i should stop, i will 😕
 
Stop now. They fixed the glitch. Go...be merry 🙂