1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

AADSAS recommendation letters

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by joooj86, Aug 4, 2006.

1. joooj86

joooj86 Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

aadsas recieved my recommendation letters july 25. i am wondering today -august 4th-whether to mail them out my self from the office at my school..i could mail them directly to dental schools or wait for aadsas to mail them..how long did u guys wait for aadsas to mail it to the schools.. some insight on how long it usually takes to mail the RL would be highly appreciated ..thanks
    P.S my application has already been mailed out

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. drdoodle

drdoodle Member
    2+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    I'm in the same boat as you... AADSAS got my LORs july 27 and my app was mailed out the next day without the LORs. I called them and the woman on the phone said not to worry, and that LORs are sent 1-2 weeks after the app is sent. I figure I'll give them those 2 weeks before I call to harass them again.

4. KHANSAHAAB

KHANSAHAAB Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

Aren't letters suppose to be sent in the next mailing after they have been recieved?