aadsas record retention policy

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

clarkbar

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
How long does aadsas store application data for matriculants? What does it keep as a record? What does it destroy? I am worried about identity theft after a recent problem.

Members don't see this ad.

You should contact AADSAS directly. I don't think anyone here would have that info.

AADSAS will erase your entire file at the end of each app cycle...so...when the new cycle starts in june...ur old stuff is gone...
You should call them for absolute clarification though....and tell them your story

Members don't see this ad :)
they said that they keep the old app on file, but that it is not accessible. The guy didn't sound too knowledgable though. I can understand matriculants, but unsuccessful apps? Anyone have any contact info for the retention policy guy?

they said that they keep the old app on file, but that it is not accessible. The guy didn't sound too knowledgable though. I can understand matriculants, but unsuccessful apps? Anyone have any contact info for the retention policy guy?

as an update, they keep it for four years. He mentioned all copies...but, If anyone can clarify, that'd be swell.