AADSAS rocks my socks!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

maksidaa

shaniqua
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just checked my AADSAS account and it says I got an interview at UF!!...only problem is i had that interview in september! thanks AADSAS!

Members don't see this ad.

Yeah ...

AADSAS claims that no schools have yet received my application materials, yet I've already had one interview offer.

Members don't see this ad :)
glad I didn't have to use ASDSAS... but that is so funny!

makes you wonder how things are gonna go on Dec. 1st. don't some schools offer invitations for acceptance over aadsas? haha... we'll find out in February....

Mine has always said "Invited for Interview" but only yesterday, a month after my UF interview did it change to "Congratulations! After careful review... blah blah blah... you're getting an interview..." I nearly pissed myself when I read the "congrats"...

The wait continues!

AADSAS gave me false hope. According to them I had an interview with UMDNJ, but after a week of hearing nothing I called the school and was told that AADSAS must have made a mistake because I really didn't have an interview!! Thanks AADSAS

AADSAS? we should call it abscess

i hate aadsas from the bottom of my heart. the people at aadsas have a dark cold soul. burn aadsas, burn.

in her drawer - why r u on probation?

I too hate AADSAS. I applied last year but got a refund because they didn't send my letters of recommendation for two months when I asked them to "resend" them because none of the schools had recieved them.

Do all applicants have to send their materials through AAD thing?

Do all applicants have to send their materials through AAD thing?
You don't have to do anything.

If everyone complains enough, maybe the schools will listen and start to follow Tennessee and MCG by not using AADSAS.

Then we'll get what we're wishing for and be required to fill out 20 different applications next year...[sarcasm]

If everyone complains enough, maybe the schools will listen and start to follow Tennessee and MCG by not using AADSAS.

Then we'll get what we're wishing for and be required to fill out 20 different applications next year...[sarcasm]

I know AADSAS makes application simple, but the OP missed his or her interview because of AADSAS carelessness. AADSAS must be responsible for this.

whats the difference when schools send you secondaries that they make you fill out with all of the same info you put in your aadsas app?

I know AADSAS makes application simple, but the OP missed his or her interview because of AADSAS carelessness. AADSAS must be responsible for this.

They didnt miss their interview. AADSAS was just VERY late posting that update.

Mine has always said "Invited for Interview" but only yesterday, a month after my UF interview did it change to "Congratulations! After careful review... blah blah blah... you're getting an interview..." I nearly pissed myself when I read the "congrats"...

The wait continues!

me too!!!! I already had my mom on the phone by the time I got to the end of the paragraph, just to tell her never mind, false alarm....:(