AADSAS sending out late LOR, how long?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DATMATT

SISU
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
AADSAS has already sent out my application but some of my profs did not send them in in time. How long will it take AADSAS to get these letters out???? Anyone have any experience with this? I think schools are waiting on these before granting interviews!

Thanks,

:confused:

Members don't see this ad.

There is no way to tell how long it will take. Also, if you try to call and talk to them, I wouldn't take what they tell you to be the truth. Once they recieve your materials, they will probably work on copying them and send them out with their next batch since your App is already out.

I had my profs send my stuff in by the first day, but then I got slow writing my essay, so my online app didn't get submitted till July 7th. And they STILL haven't sent my LORs out, even though my transcripts and app and DAT scores are all out.

On the bright side, I'm pretty sure that a few of the schools will look at your app before the LORs arrive b/c they realize that AADSAS is not entirely together. Good luck.

My application went out in mailing #3. My last recommendation letter didn't arrive to AADSAS until the day they were sending out my materials. I was told the letter would go out in the next mailing. When I called a week later they said it was going out in mailing #5. I called the next week and found out that it still had not been sent. I just called yesterday and I was told should probably go out in mailing #9.

Hey portlander,

Did you send your transcripts thru AADSAS? I submitted my app on june 23 and they still haven't mailed out my Transcripts and LOR.