AADSAS Shadowing and Volunteering

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

psupredental

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am a sophomore in undergrad and I am currently doing a lot of shadowing and volunteering. I was wondering if we need any documents to prove the number of hours shadowed/volunteered that we put on the dental school applications? Do we dentists signatures or paperwork?

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

I am a sophomore in undergrad and I am currently doing a lot of shadowing and volunteering. I was wondering if we need any documents to prove the number of hours shadowed/volunteered that we put on the dental school applications? Do we dentists signatures or paperwork?

Thanks

Some schools will require the written documents of proof.

Ie. Ohio State requires shadowing hours signed by your dentist.

Thanks

None of the schools that I applied to did. You will need to keep track for your records if nothing else. You will want the Dr. to write you a LOR though, you could have them put that in there. From the above post it looks like you probably should get that.

Good Luck!

Last edited: