AADSAS status change

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

speedkdy

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Currently, I am on the alternate list at columbia, but today the status on AADSAS has changed to "Offer Accepted." However, I haven't received any phone call or letter. What does this mean? Did it happen to anyone?

Members don't see this ad.

Give them a call tomorrow. Seems odd, but there's always a chance of getting some good news.

My status was changed as well. Yet I haven't heard anything from Columbia in months so I have no clue.

Members don't see this ad :)
maybe that's the movement you guys have been waiting for! Good luck !!!

My status was changed as well. Yet I haven't heard anything from Columbia in months so I have no clue.

Are you also on the alternate list??

Did this happen to just two of us? or is there anyone who also experiences this?

this happened to me as well. what is going on?

Sounds like you guys just got good news! I had an update but it says "received/application denied".

Columbia is weird though, I called their staff to ask if I could have my interview in early January (this was in mid November) because my funds were low at the time. They said that it was fine to do but then sent me a rejection on Dec 1 lol. So I guess you never know what they're doing...

Sounds like you guys just got good news! I had an update but it says "received/application denied".

Columbia is weird though, I called their staff to ask if I could have my interview in early January (this was in mid November) because my funds were low at the time. They said that it was fine to do but then sent me a rejection on Dec 1 lol. So I guess you never know what they're doing...

Or they might have mistakenly put "offer accepted" to all the people that are in their waiting/alternative list. Apparently, those people, including myself, haven't actually "accepted" the offer, so something is weird with this. Plus, all people in waiting list get a phone call when they are accepted off from waiting list. We got no phone call.

Heh, just trying to keep things positive :)

I found out that it was a mistake and the status has been changed to "waitlisted."

I found out that it was a mistake and the status has been changed to "waitlisted."

Yeah me too.
Well at least we have experienced being an Ivy Leaguer for one day. =)

Yeah me too.
Well at least we have experienced being an Ivy Leaguer for one day. =)

I had a feeling it was a mistake since none of us were called. Oh well, I accepted another school's offer back in December anyways and it wasn't going to change my decision.

I had a feeling it was a mistake since none of us were called. Oh well, I accepted another school's offer back in December anyways and it wasn't going to change my decision.

has your aadsas status changed to waitlisted as well?